15 Trailblazing Women: Lessons learned from their journeys to the corporate boardroom
FREE Research Report derived from 250 sources and interviews with some of the most powerful women in technology and life sciences
A Phenomenological Study of Women Who Hold Board of Director Positions in Life Sciences and Technology Businesses
by Dr. Patricia Fletcher examines the unique journeys of 15 trailblazing women from the c-suite to board service.
You will learn:
- What you can expect from board service
- Do you have what it takes to get to the boardroom?
- How to turn barriers into opportunities
- How to increase the odds to achieve the career you want
- What you can do to take control over your career and your life
Request this FREE report (normally $69) now and get the answers you
need to entrepreneur your path to career success.
Share this article